About the Project
The Digital Enquirer Kit is an e-learning course about media literacy,
verification, and how to navigate the internet safely.
The first four modules of the Digital Enquirer Kit were authored by Tactical Tech in 2021:
- Module 1: Identifying and Responding to Misinformation
- Module 2: Verifying Online Information
- Module 3: Collaborating on and Documenting Your Digital Enquiry
- Module 4: Examining and Sharing Your Findings
We would like to thank the people listed below for their significant contributions to the project (names listed in alphabetical order by last name).
- Project concept: Developed by Tactical Tech and the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) during the 2020 SMART DEVELOPMENT HACK.
- Branding concept: Developed by Tactical Tech (Yiorgos Bagakis and Marek Tuszynski) and LaLoma.
Content for Modules 1-4:
- Project Lead: Safa Ghnaim
- Co-developed and written by: Denisse Albornoz, Safa Ghnaim, Christy Lange, Nikita Mazurov, and Richard Ngamita.
- Thank you to: Nina Brandner, Peter Drahn, Daniela Divjak, Wael E, Salomé Eggler, Laura Hartmann, Louise Hisayasu, Laura Ranca, Marek Tuszynski, and content testers in the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) for their feedback and comments as we developed the materials; and to Rachel Wilkinson for organisational support.
- Digital production and designs: p-Didakt
Funded by: the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and the European Union (EU).
License: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0), Tactical Tech and GIZ.